Friday, April 27, 2012

Miss Betsy's Book Nook

I have a new appreciation for web developers and designers! For a culminating project in one of my courses this spring, I had to design a website using Drupal (a content management system not unlike blogger). As the "administrator" of my site, I had to set everything: user permissions, blocks, layout, theme, colors, options for content, type of content, text editors, forum, weight of menu items, etc.

In short, I gained a new appreciation for what blogger does behind the scenes for us already!

Check out Miss Betsy's Book Nook to see my finished product (well, as much as a web site is ever "finished"), and to gain a peek into some of what I've been up to this semester on the scholastic/professional side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Prove you're a real person, please.