Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Favorite Reads of 2012--Mid Year Report

Most of these are recent publications; some I have had the privilege to read as Advance Reader's Copies... and let me tell you, August and September are going to be GREAT months if you need to buy something at the bookstore ☺. If I've reviewed them, I've linked to my review. The ones I haven't reviewed yet, I hope to do soon. (If you'd like to see lists/short reviews of everything I read--including the ones I don't bother reviewing on LiterariTea, simply "follow" me or be a "friend" on goodreads--click on the "g" icon in the right margin.) Following my friend Brandy's idea, the * indicates books that are definitely in line for my top 10 regardless of what else I read this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Prove you're a real person, please.