Saturday, June 1, 2013

Picture Book Extravaganza

Remember Megan and me? The former contributors to this blog?

Well, we've been busy little bees over at Redeemed Reader--we don't post as frequently there, but we've been working away behind the scenes. If you haven't hopped on over to Redeemed Reader to check it out, I recommend you do so. We're beginning a big summer read along adventure this coming week, and Megan and I have put a lot of work into creating a giant book list to go along with it. (We *love* lists!)

And, in the meantime, I've just found out that I have to read 300 Picture Books this summer for my last graduate class. 300!!! 30/week!

Therefore, I plan to post some of my favorites each week here on Literaritea just for kicks. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Prove you're a real person, please.