Friday, September 2, 2011

New Readers

It's so exciting to have a reader in the house! I mean, another reader. After all, her daddy and I are avid readers--welcome to the family, little girl!

My daughter has just started kindergarten but, as is expected in a home where she has grown up hearing books read aloud, she is already reading without much official instruction on my part. We dabbled in The Ordinary Parent's Guide (and it was GREAT), but I laid off once we decided to send her a school rather than homeschool. She has managed to keep it up on her own quite successfully and is voraciously gobbling up early readers.

Good news for anyone out there in cyber space who wants some reviews of early readers! Get ready. We're reading lots of them around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Prove you're a real person, please.